Monday, June 22, 2009

I'm tired

I'm tired.

Plain and simple.

Tired.

Tired of not getting very much sleep.

Tired of always feeling behind in my blog designing.

Tired of being behind in responding to emails and quote requests.

Tired of the humidity.

Tired of working all the time.

Tired of saying "see ya later!" to the kids.

Tired.

Plain and (not so) simple tired.


Praying for renewed strength for tomorrow...

Yet, the strength of those who wait with hope in the LORD will be renewed. They will soar on wings like eagles. They will run and won't become weary. They will walk and won't grow tired. Isaiah 40:31

Photobucket

7 comments:

Mocha Mama 24 June 23, 2009 at 8:03 AM  

Sorry you're worn out. I'm sure its hard when you have so much going on with no end on sight.

Esther June 23, 2009 at 8:31 AM  

It's a busy time of year for you--no wonder you're tired! My prayers are with you, friend!

Aspiemom June 23, 2009 at 9:04 AM  

I hope that things improve for you soon, Carrie! Sometimes we just need a BREAK!

Erin June 23, 2009 at 9:29 AM  

This sun and humidity is a killer! I mean it just drains you! I hope you are feeling more energetic today!

Pam June 23, 2009 at 9:54 AM  

Carrie, you have been burning the midnight oil for sooo long now. I really don't know how you've done it thus far. I seriously have wondered that very point before as I read some of your late night tweets. But I'm sure that you will find that He gives you the strength that you need to carry on. It's always when we think and feel like we're at our lowest and most worn down that we seem to get all of the wind blowing back into our sails. Hang in there. Your breeze is coming!

Lindsay June 27, 2009 at 12:22 AM  

I'll be praying for energy for you - and peace to know that God has you right where He wants you. Hang in there - and try not to be so hard on yourself. You've got a great help-mate.

Jenn June 29, 2009 at 7:53 AM  

Carrie--
Just wanted to let you know that I am praying for you! :-) Wowsers you are one busy woman.. so I am praying for God to give you a supernatural dose of His strength.. and a good ol' sabbath rest!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP