Monday, June 29, 2009

I Heart Faces - Wedding Bells

I was so excited when the ladies at I Heart Faces moved the the wedding category to this week because I had a wedding booked for the 27th. Then it turned out that I would have had the perfect photo in time because I shot a wedding for JenniferMcKinney on the 20th. There's no doubt that Wedding season is in full swing!

Photobucket

Speaking of swinging....Tom, Christine, and all their guests were swinging their way around the dance floor at their beautiful outdoor reception. I wish all wedding receptions were this well lit!

My Just for Fun entry is also from this wedding, but per the rules this week, it's in a post all by itself. Click on the button below to be directed to the rest of this week's entry.


Photobucket

9 comments:

Lindsay June 29, 2009 at 11:51 PM  

Awesome shot!

Drew June 30, 2009 at 12:20 AM  

Outdoor lighting does make such a huge difference. This photo is great not only because you captured such a beautiful couple, but also because they seem unaware of anyone but each other. Ahhh...newlyweds! :)

Tutu June 30, 2009 at 7:51 AM  

I love this shot! She looks so happy and so in love!

Rebecca June 30, 2009 at 10:55 AM  

so BEAUTIFUL!!! I love her expression... such joy. what a fantastic capture. one of my favorite shots so far!
~Becca

Through My Own Lens June 30, 2009 at 2:06 PM  

This is so great! They are so in their own little world and you can just tell that they're in love! Nic crop...nice lighting...nice bokeh! Great job!

Erica Kree July 2, 2009 at 10:32 AM  

Awe...Great shot! I love her expression :) You can just feel their love for each other!!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog :)

Unknown July 4, 2009 at 9:14 PM  

What a great capture! :-) I love it!

Unknown July 5, 2009 at 5:18 PM  

You take such wonderful pictures! I am always happy when you win! Way to go!

Caroline Ghetes July 6, 2009 at 5:17 PM  

I love the bride's expression. Great angle and wonderful timing on this awesome image!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP