Thursday, June 4, 2009

Fun in the sun

There isn't any photographic proof but it doesn't matter. I will never forget the fun day the kids and I spent with MckMama and Hilary on Tuesday. All the kids played so well together which allowed us moms to talk for hours. We went home with sunburns but our ol' aloe plant saved the day.

Today we went to the Splash Pad. Our time there is even sweeter this year because we don't have a membership anymore, but once a month a member can bring a friend.
Thanks MckMama! The kids and I are already looking forward to next month!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Lindsay June 4, 2009 at 10:57 PM  

It WAS a beautiful day out today wasn't it?! Just in time for tomorrow's "frigid" temps!

Anonymous June 5, 2009 at 6:40 AM  

What fun that looks like! :) I will probably get roped into the pool this weekend because my kids have been just begging to go. Great collage!

Speckledpup June 5, 2009 at 12:00 PM  

oh I wanna go....

Cathy June 5, 2009 at 5:16 PM  

Great pictures and what fun! Quality time with good friends is ALWAYS a blessing, isn't it?! So glad you got that...

...and look at you! You rock your suit! ...tank/skirtinis is all that touches this muffin top these days.;)

Esther June 5, 2009 at 9:42 PM  

How cute are you in your bikini??? That looks like so much fun--we're getting a season pass to the Clintonville Pool this summer, and I can hardly wait for it to open next week!

Erin June 10, 2009 at 11:22 AM  

what splash pad do you go to?! I have been looking for one to take the kids to and have came across two!!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP