Thursday, June 25, 2009

Alphabitty Moments - my letter R (with a prize)

Thursday snuck up on my again, but rather than make everyone wait until I get my post up I thought I'd throw Mr. Linky up quick before I rush off to Worship Team rehearsal. My other thought was to offer a prize this week... I don't get to the post office all that often, but I'll be sending out photo orders as well as new blog book within the next two weeks so this is the perfect time.

To enter, post your Alphabitty Moments post to your blog that includes a link back here and then come back and add your name to the Mr. Linky. That's all there is to it! I have a stash of Alphabet related items...Ribbon with Letters, notepads with a letter on top, notecards...It's not a big prize, but who doesn't like getting a little something in the mail every once in a while right?

So get your posts up (Remember they don't have to be scrapbook pages - photo(s) with the story behind them are good too!) If this is your first time participating click here for all the Alphabitty Moments information. I'll draw a name before the next Mr. Linky goes up.

R is for...ROCK CLIMBING....

Both of the kids LOVE to climb on the rocks in the park. For some reason Sam always sings London Bridges while he goes from rock to rock. It's been almost a year since these pictures were taken and they are still just as enamored with the simple pleasure of climbing on the rocks as they were last year. I wonder how many years it will last?





Photobucket

11 comments:

Esther June 25, 2009 at 8:35 PM  

Fun! Prizes! I know it's a busy time for you--totally understand!

Anonymous June 25, 2009 at 9:10 PM  

Don't stress we understand :)

Jenney June 25, 2009 at 10:04 PM  

Oh man Carrie, I am so sorry I cannot get to Alphabitty Moments this week, and I'll be out of town the next three weeks. It is totally not cause I have given up on it, life is just CRAZY right now.
For tonight "R" is for "Rat Race"

Mamí♥Picture June 25, 2009 at 11:02 PM  

A Price! How nice of you!!!!
I understand it has been a crazy week for you, hang in there!
Have a ♥Lovely♥ Night!!!

Mamí♥Picture June 26, 2009 at 12:16 AM  

Your letter "R" is Precious!
It Rocks!!!!(wink)

lots_of_love_four_kids June 26, 2009 at 1:27 AM  

What a wonderful page!
I am having such a great time- thanks for coming up with this idea- and being the hostess! :) Take care!

Chare June 26, 2009 at 8:06 AM  

Hello Mama Bear! In response to your comment on my "R" pages, I did go to Camp Snoopy once or twice. I don't really remember going on many of the rides though, the log one for sure... We went to the Nickelodeon park because my kids LOVE Dora and Deigo and all the other characters!

And I used to write on the back of all my pictures (haven't started scrapbooking yet...) because I look back at some of them and can't remember what was going on in the picture, or where we were, or who was all in the picture. Now that I have the blog I don't do it as much, but still try. My kids probably won't remember that we went there and I want them to know what was going on too!

Thanks again for hostessing (is that a word?!?!?!) this. I have really enjoyed it!

Tutu June 26, 2009 at 8:24 AM  

What sweet pictures! My oldest daughter had that same dress when she was little, and she LOVED it. Almost every picture of her from that entire summer, she was in that dress!

mom24boys June 26, 2009 at 1:23 PM  

I love how your layout complements their clothes! This is stunning!

Our family June 26, 2009 at 6:42 PM  

Oh your kids are so cute and you have such great places to take cute picctures! I love your "R" post!

Kelly June 27, 2009 at 12:20 AM  

Great shots!! I love their outfits.

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP