Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Inquiring minds

I have this nagging feeling that I'm forgetting something - that there have been questions left in the comments that I haven't responded to. If you saw my C.L.U.T.T.E.R.E.D inblox you'd understand why those comments may have been misplaced.

I label all my posts by topic and include the names of anyone mentioned so feel free to use the search feature on upper left hand side to see if by chance the answer to your question is out there somewhere. If not, feel free to leave your question(s) in the comments. Someday I'll take the time to make a word cloud with the post labels, but unfortunately that is low on my priority list right now.

Here's MY question to YOU
Is there a post you'd like to know the rest of the story of or a topic you'd like me to cover?

<span class=Photobucket" border="0">

3 comments:

Cari May 12, 2009 at 10:28 AM  

Yes! You said something in a post about maybe putting up a list of quotes you use frequently. Is that up yet?

Esther May 12, 2009 at 12:55 PM  

I would love to see the Kissaluvs ad Julia was in that you Tweeted about! :-)

Jenney May 12, 2009 at 6:04 PM  

I have no questions right now...I think I ask them all in e-mails these days...which I haven't checked since Saturday...and haven't been online since Sunday...just stopping in to say HI :o)

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP