Friday, May 15, 2009

For the love of puddle jumping

Any parent can tell you that puddle boots are worth their weight in gold, but I'm not sure how many ask for a pair of their own...for Mother's Day. The kids and I went puddle jumping tonight after a quick rain shower left us with deep puddles around the park.

I don't have pictures of our adventure because it was raining when we went out and I wanted to be in the moment with my kids, not on the sidelines taking pictures. This old header from Spring 2008 will have to do. (click on the image to see it larger)
Just add our blossoming apple tree in the background with streaks of sun poking through the clouds and you'll get the idea.

Then it was time to dump the water out of our boots, wipe the mud of the kid's faces, and eat some sliced apples and popcorn for dinner.


Happy Friday everyone!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jenney May 15, 2009 at 8:55 PM  

Good for you getting your own puddle boots!

Love Mom May 16, 2009 at 2:27 AM  

I love playing in the puddles and in the mud. We used to lose our boots in the mud (get stuck) and have to yell for help until our grandparents heard us (their house was closer to the pasture than ours). Great memories!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP