Monday, April 13, 2009

"Jesus Conquered the Grave"


I teared up as I explained to Sam why we were leaving church yesterday to go finish our sunrise service in the cemetery. When I look at the pictures I took as the sun came up over the horizon I can't help but sing the lyrics by Marty Sampson.

Everyone needs compassion Love thats never failing Let mercy fall on me Anyone needs forgiveness The kindness of a Saviour The hope of nations Saviour He can move the mountains My God is mighty to save He is mighty to save Forever author of salvation He rose and conquered the grave Jesus conquered the grave… So take me as you find me All my fears and failures Fill my life again I give my life to follow Everything I believe in Now I Surrender I Surrender… Saviour He can move the mountains My God is mighty to save He is mighty to save Forever author of salvation He rose and conquered the grave Jesus conquered the grave… Shine your light and Let the whole world see Were singing for the glory Of the risen King Jesus



Shine your light and
Let the whole world see We’re singing for the glory Of the risen King Saviour He can move the mountains My God is mighty to save He is mighty to save Forever author of salvation He rose and conquered the grave Jesus
conquered the grave…




Photobucket

5 comments:

JalenasMommy April 13, 2009 at 9:08 AM  

That is such a beautiful song! My church' band sings that and I get hysterical every single time I hear it..It is such a touching song!

Cathy April 13, 2009 at 10:26 AM  

AMEN!!

...one of my favorite worship songs of all time...

Homegrown Tribe April 13, 2009 at 10:43 AM  

Beautiful!!

britt

Meet the Smiths April 13, 2009 at 12:08 PM  

What wonderful lyrics! Thank you for sharing.

Jenney April 13, 2009 at 1:35 PM  

What a neat way to end a Sunrise Service!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP