Thursday, April 23, 2009

It only takes 10 seconds to help homeless animals

Jen had this posted on her blog today. It was so easy to do and can help make a difference - especially if we ALL take 10 seconds to do it.

The Animal Rescue Site is having trouble getting enough people to click on it daily so they can meet their quota of getting free food donated every day to abused and neglected animals.
All you have to do is to go to their site and click on the purple box 'fund food for animals for free'. This doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate food to abandoned/neglected animals in exchange for advertising. Here's the web site!

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

Thank you!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Pam April 23, 2009 at 10:21 PM  

Thanks for the link. I'd lost track of it some time ago and would've never found it again.

Jenney April 23, 2009 at 10:31 PM  

I did that earlier. What a cool program!

Emily April 24, 2009 at 5:45 AM  

Thanks for posting that... I added this link to my side bar on my blog.

Esther April 24, 2009 at 8:53 PM  

What a great cause! I've added a button to my blog too. Thanks!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP