Sunday, March 8, 2009

Random picture challenge #3

This week Brittany picked:
February 2009 - first photo of something other than my kids...

So who's piggies are these?


They are Brianna's painted piggies. I've been babysitting Bea off and on since she was three months old and recently started watching her baby brother, Caden.
I've yet to paint Julia's nails so it was fun for me to photograph Brianna's.

Head over to 4 Little Men & Girly Twins to see other entries and to join in yourself...



Photobucket

5 comments:

Aspiemom March 8, 2009 at 2:33 PM  

I can't see the picture, for some reason.

I thought you just got rid of a 3-column. Am I losing my mind?

Kelli W March 8, 2009 at 3:19 PM  

Great picture!! That fabric is SUPER cute,, and so are the little piggies!!

Aspiemom March 8, 2009 at 4:58 PM  

Now I can see it. Great shot!

Michelle March 8, 2009 at 6:21 PM  

Ah so cute...I can't wait until Laila is old enough to want her little toes painted !!

Pam March 8, 2009 at 8:07 PM  

Love the picture!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP