Monday, March 23, 2009

How to spend a rainy day...

Praying for my friend and her baby boy....
Drinking hot coffee...
Watching the roof of the coffee shop leak...
Twittering...
Drinking more coffee...
Brainstorming ideas for my letter E post for Alphabitty Moments on Thursday...
Designing blog to book pages like this...



Making screen shots of some of the pages for my business site...




Drinking cold coffee....
Talking to the kids on the phone before their naps...
Taking a potty break...
Getting back to work...



Photobucket

3 comments:

Jenn March 23, 2009 at 1:00 PM  

Are you doing a blog book for MckMama?

When my husband re-gains employment, I'll have to look into one of those for myself.

gbmom2407 March 23, 2009 at 1:23 PM  

You go girl. We are dealing with "laid off" right now. Praying for you and your family... and Stellan and his too.
Happy day.

Jess :) March 23, 2009 at 1:52 PM  

Do you know if Hil is with Jennifer?! One of my very best friends would like to drop off supper for her and anyone else from her family that is up with her.

I have been just sick to my stomach all day long with worry. I e-mailed Hilary this morning and told her the same thing. I know we aren't supposed to worry, but see this humanistic side of me decides that it needs to rear it's ugly head...and I've struggled with it all day. I just stop and PRAY, then, which I will continue to do.

If you hear anything, please let me know. Twitter is blocked here at school, so I can't get any updates from J.

Thank you,
Jess :)

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP