Thursday, March 26, 2009

Alphabitty Moments - the letter E



Alphabitty Moments


Welcome to 5th installment of Alphabitty Moments! If this is your first time participating you can read the inspiration behind this carnival here. Each Thursday a new Mr. Linky will be added so we can be inspired by the creativity of page layouts, the photographs, and the stories behind the pictures that others have to offer.

The code box above is a trial run...Please let me know if it is successful or not. Thanks!

And now for the good stuff... The Letter 'E'

(left page)*

(clicking on images will make them easier to read)

(right page)


Without spending a penny, this is what I came up with for Halloween costumes this past Fall. They won't always let me dress them up in soft, cuddly, and coordinated costumes. It will be fun while it lasts!

*I use Blurb's Booksmart for my page layouts, but feel free to post pictures like normal or use your favorite bookmaking software.

Now it's your turn!



Photobucket

12 comments:

lots_of_love_four_kids March 26, 2009 at 1:25 AM  

Hi there! Got it posted early- and did one with last week and this week. Praying for Stellan- and let me know what I can do to help.
thanks for all that you are doing! :)
take care!
-Jenni

Andria March 26, 2009 at 6:40 AM  

ADORABLE!!!

Blessedw5mom March 26, 2009 at 7:19 AM  

Wow! This looks like so much fun!
You are a very talented mom!

Mayhem At The McNeils March 26, 2009 at 8:47 AM  

this is super sweet!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!

Erin March 26, 2009 at 9:01 AM  

I love the second layout with the dots on the edges! Very cute!

Secret Mom Thoughts March 26, 2009 at 11:20 AM  

I did elephants too. Nice shots.

Anonymous March 26, 2009 at 12:23 PM  

That is great :) How cute! Need to do mine still... Hope everything is going well!

Youth Leaders March 26, 2009 at 12:39 PM  

I love the elephant comstume!! What a cutie.

Jenney March 26, 2009 at 1:22 PM  

Awe! That is definatly my favorite...I think that every week...and then we get another post and I think it all over again. Is it terrible that I am already plotting future weeks? First I need to buckle down and get this weeks up!

Shannon March 26, 2009 at 2:14 PM  

I love the blue eyes! Beautiful pictures!

Mocha Mama 24 March 26, 2009 at 3:50 PM  

Awesome costumes!! I'm always trying to think of combinations for our boys. 2 years ago they were a fireman and a dalmation puppy. I wanted to do a monkey and a banana but my husband said no way!!

Esther March 26, 2009 at 7:34 PM  

So cute! Thanks for thinkin' this up, MB, I'm loving it!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP