Sunday, February 8, 2009

the main course

Apparently I was meant to be a tasty treat for a dinosaur obsessed 4 year old today. His younger sister wanted a couple bites for herself too. The following is a few snippets of the conversations around the ,dinner table backyard:

BB: Run Mommy so I can chase you and eat you!

(I'm a very slow runner in huge boots, making me easy prey,)
-------------------------------------------------------
BB: Now you chase me and try to eat me!

MB: But I'm a veggiesaur!

BB: I have plants in my mouth

-----------------------------------------------------

SB: Lay down so I can eat you

(The dinos are napping and then we'll head out for the next course)

1 comments:

Esther February 8, 2009 at 2:31 PM  

I bet you're a very yummy veggie saur! ;-)

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP