Thursday, February 26, 2009

Alphabitty Moments - the letter A

Welcome to the first installment of Alphabitty Moments!



In one easy post you can preserve a precious memory in a fun & creative way. Create a scrapbook layout like mine or simply post your picture that corresponds with the letter of the week.



I chose Altitude for the letter A because during our first family vacation we drove through Rocky Mountain National Park.

Now it's your turn to pick a word that starts with 'A' and a photograph to go with it! Be sure to come back and leave the link to your post in the Mr. Linky so everyone can see all the different A words that are used.

10 comments:

Aspiemom February 26, 2009 at 7:45 AM  

What a great idea! If I have time later today, I'll come back and "play".

Youth Leaders February 26, 2009 at 7:46 AM  

I am excited for the next 25 weeks. Do you have a botton, so I can put people back to your blog?

Thanks for the idea.

Maura

lots_of_love_four_kids February 26, 2009 at 9:11 AM  

I LOVE IT! Thank you for this opportunity to capture and document our lives in this way! So fun.

Jenney February 26, 2009 at 9:15 AM  

I made and scheduled mine last night...and then when I saw it today I didn't like the layout...but because it was scheduled and then posted, it won't let me edit...any thoughts? Thanks again for this neat way to remember the little things!

mom24boys February 26, 2009 at 9:49 AM  

I like BookSmart, but it is frustratingly shutting down every time I change fonts...has this happened to you? Other than this one glitch, it is very intuitive and easy to use!!!

Esther February 26, 2009 at 11:23 AM  

I'll play along, probably tomorrow! This is a fun idea!

Anonymous February 26, 2009 at 11:26 AM  

Love this idea Carrie! Can't wait to take part...a little behind this week but jumping in next week!

Anonymous February 26, 2009 at 12:30 PM  

K nevermind couldn't sleep, so I threw one together! That is fun! Can't wait till next week :)

Keri February 26, 2009 at 8:15 PM  

I love this idea! And of course I'm late on it. (just cant seem to find computer time lately) I'm going to try to put something together tomorrow though. Is it ok that I link up a day later?

Lindsay February 27, 2009 at 3:15 PM  

Ohhhhhhhh - now I've gotta be thinkin' about this one. Great idea!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP