Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wordless Wednesday - Photographer for hire



I swear I had this picture picked out before PapaBear called me a few minutes ago to tell me that he lost his job. Tomorrow is his last day. Even if they hadn't laid off all the temps, the plant is going to three days a week which wouldn't be enough hours to support our family.

I'm pretty shell shocked at the moment, but when the reality sinks in, we'll be clinging to these verses from Philippians 4:6-7, 11-13:

Don't worry about anything, instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus....Not that I was ever in need, for I have learned how to get along happily whether I have much or little. I know how to live on almost nothing or with everything. I have learned the secret of living in every situation, whether it is with a full stomach or empty, with plenty or little. For I can do everything with the help of Christ who gives me the strenght I need.

10 comments:

Emily January 28, 2009 at 1:19 PM  

Sorry to hear about your husbands job.

gbmom2407 January 28, 2009 at 1:39 PM  

So sorry to hear about his job. It has been short on hours around here too... God does provide. you have the right outlook! Keep your chin up.
Happy day.

Secret Mom Thoughts January 28, 2009 at 2:28 PM  

Sorry to hear about your husband's job.

lots_of_love_four_kids January 28, 2009 at 2:43 PM  

We will be praying for you guys. Please let me know if we can help in any way. Take care.
-Jenni

Kelly January 28, 2009 at 3:21 PM  

So sorry to hear this news :(

Congratulations on booking another wedding though! That is good news!

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Esther January 28, 2009 at 4:48 PM  

Oh, friend. So sorry to hear this! You and Brian will be in my prayers. Keep clinging to that verse--God has a plan for you!

Jenney January 28, 2009 at 8:47 PM  

Here's hoping for lots of weddings and new babies! You are a great photographer.

Lindsay January 29, 2009 at 5:08 PM  

I'm sorry to hear about your hubby's job! Did he see it coming at all? I guess I don't even know what he does. You guys keep clinging to that verse. Can you imagine what people do who don't have that to cling to? Prayers going out to you and your family while you search for jobs.

Paula January 29, 2009 at 8:21 PM  

So sorry to hear your news Carrie. I will put your family on my prayer list...cling to Jesus.

Homegrown Tribe January 29, 2009 at 9:54 PM  

so sorry to hear... we know all too well how hard it can be. Just know God WILL provide... even when you think it's just not going to work, it does! God is awesome!

praying for you!

britt

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP