Sunday, January 11, 2009

Under Construction

It's been a few months since I've changed up my template so I thought it would be fun to mix things up again. My Bear header was new right before Christmas so I didn't get to decorate my blog for the holidays. I 'met' a sweet gal last week named Emily who has a second blog where she posts FREE backgrounds. She has been working tirelessly to create my new look ever since. Didn't she do a terrific job? Valentine's Day is just around the corner so now is the perfect time to check out The Blog Necessities!


Thank you Emily!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Jenney January 11, 2009 at 9:38 AM  

Very cute new header! I wish I was camping and fishing with friends in the woods...maybe this summer.

Lisa January 11, 2009 at 12:09 PM  

HOW CUTE!! I love the new header and the layout is too cute!! I will have to check out Emily's site.

Esther January 11, 2009 at 2:32 PM  

ADORABLE! I will be checking out Emily's site, that is for sure!

Anonymous January 11, 2009 at 7:03 PM  

I am LOVING that new header!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP