Friday, January 30, 2009

TGIF

We went to the Children's Museum today because our membership expires at the end of the month. There were many reasons we should have stayed home...save gas money, spend time job searching, I could get some design work done... but getting in free (except for $9 for parking and $5 at McDonald's) was too hard to pass up when it costs $40 (with parking, admission, and a snack) for our family to go without a membership.

We made the most of it by arriving at 10am and not leaving until 5:30pm. Now to make up for it, I'm saving time by posting a couple pictures from our visit the day Stellan was born instead of taking the time to upload todays images. The kids enjoyed the same things today as last time so not much has changed.





Now if you'll excuse me while I take some cold medicine, get to work on editing portraits of these cuties, send off some sample book layouts, upload 500 photos from a client's Picasa Web album, and continue the final edits of a 235 page Blurb book...


Have a great weekend everyone and if you haven't weighed in on my last post, feel free! It's great to hear from you.

6 comments:

Jenney January 30, 2009 at 9:02 PM  

Great picture! I love bare feet

Lisa January 30, 2009 at 9:08 PM  

Sister Bear looks like she was having so much fun with the grocery cart. Too Cute!!

Amber January 30, 2009 at 9:41 PM  

We went to the Children Museum today too only in Portland,Oregon. It was so much fun the kids (my little man Owain and his big cuz Owain) had a blast. It does sure get expensive though!

Amber

Meet the Smiths January 30, 2009 at 9:45 PM  

Looks like y'all had a blast then, so it was probably 10 times better this time. I'm going to have to find a Children's Museum near me for my kids...they look like so much fun.
Cute pictures.

Esther January 30, 2009 at 9:59 PM  

You made me remember there's a children's museum in Appleton. I'll have to check it out! Glad you had a fun day--you deserved it!

CntryMomma January 31, 2009 at 9:53 AM  

Awww, man it's like a mini-town! So cool!

Love that last pic. :o) CUTIES!

LORI

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP