Monday, January 26, 2009

Not Me Monday - 19th Edition

Not Me Monday's host, MckMama, might be off on a much deserved cruise, but Not Me Monday lives on thanks to Blogger's cool little scheduling trick.
Returning visitors will probably remember my historic Not Me Post from last week.

Spoiler alert: This was not one of those weeks.

You can't tell from the TV screen but the kids are watching a movie with PapaBear. This is not a daily occurrence. Nope. Not in this house! We play with our kids, we encourage creativity....we do not let our two and four year olds watch bits and pieces of Jurassic Park, especially not the part where the T-Rex is trying to eat the children in the jeep. PapaBear and I agree 100% on this topic.


You might be wondering who's sitting to PapaBear's left since that certainly doesn't look like my curly-locks, but it IS Julia. It was a one time occurrance. I would never let her hair get that messy every single day. Not me!
See? I keep it neatly combed, conditioned, detangled, defrizzed, and accessorized properly.

It does not look like this every day except on Tuesdays and Sundays.

I do not let my child out of the house looking like this or take advantage of winter and hide this rat's nest under a hat. Not me!

I'm always on the ball. I'm not lazy. I always stay on top of things. (Like keeping the cat alive. )

Except when I'm not and get my camera instead of getting Houston out of the dog food.

I turned 32 yesterday. At my age I know better!

What haven't you done this week?

9 comments:

Jenney January 26, 2009 at 8:56 AM  

I stuck mine up too...I don't see it up on her blog yet and I am certainly NOT going to check periodically today so I can post mine :o)

Heather January 26, 2009 at 10:00 AM  

Curly hair is way hard to keep tame. I also don't let my daughter's hair get all crazy!

Crazee Juls January 26, 2009 at 10:09 AM  

LOL! I love the curly headed mess.... it's so cute. I have curly hair too..and I wish I looked that cute sporting it wild and crazy style!!

Secret Mom Thoughts January 26, 2009 at 1:50 PM  

I wouldn't blame the hat for the messy hair. no not me.

Wayne January 26, 2009 at 3:27 PM  

Great not me monday. I couldn't stop laughing at the picture of them all wathing the tv it just looked so funny

Aspiemom January 26, 2009 at 3:33 PM  

That shot of the cat is so funny!

Belated happy birthday!

Anonymous January 26, 2009 at 3:53 PM  

Hope you had a great birthday.

E @ Scottsville January 26, 2009 at 4:11 PM  

Ahhhhh, I never thought about what a pain it is to manage that much curl. I complain that I have to style my daughters straight hair. Guess I better STOP THAT, huh? =0)

Darling blog!

Keri January 27, 2009 at 4:56 AM  

First of all- Happy Birthday!

Secondly, that picture of your cat is hilarious!! We have 2 cats and that would be their dream come true, lol.

Lovin' the hair on miss Goldilocks too ;) She's a doll- bed head or not.

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP