Friday, December 12, 2008

While I was sipping

One of the perks of living here is that the staff takes care of plowing our driveway, so while I'm inside sipping Echinacea Plus tea our driveway is being cleared of snow for free.

Don't turn green with envy until you hear the flip side. Every night when most people have hunkered down in their warm houses for the night, one of us has to bundle up in my winter gear, hop in a freezing car, drive through the park to make sure everyone is out, and then the worst part - get out in the cold and lock both both gates. At least PapaBear and I take turns so I only have to do it every other night.

4 comments:

CntryMomma December 13, 2008 at 10:55 AM  

I wish I was a cofee/tea drinker. It has been freezing here in NW Ohio. Stay warm!

LORI

Aspiemom December 13, 2008 at 11:20 AM  

Nope, I wouldn't like doing that!

Have you ever tried Longlife's Ginger blend tea? It's WONDERFUL! Great for sinus drip, tickly cough, stomach soothing. Great taste.

Lindsay December 15, 2008 at 3:01 PM  

ohhhhhhh, I wouldn't like that at all - especially in the pitch black nights.

Anonymous December 15, 2008 at 7:52 PM  

Brrr and I ditto Lindsay. I wouldn't like that in the dark. I'm a bit of a scaredy cat like that. :)

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP