Tuesday, December 2, 2008

In my spare time

I had a light bulb moment tonight. During International Babywearing Week I discovered the Kozy Carrier and have been drooling over them ever since. They are not cheap and since Julia is our last baby I can't justify the cost by saying it will be used with our other children. My desire to get my hands on one of these slings was only maginifed yesterday when we met with the park staff to go over the procedure for ski rentals in the park. I instantly pictured Julia on my back while I skiied through the white powder on the groomed trails (Don't worry - I wouldn't dream of going on any of the trails with hills with my baby girl on my back).

After checking craigslist and ebay it dawned on me to try Googling "kozy carrier pattern". Cha-CHING!

There even pictures for each step. My kind of instructions.

Now to just find the time to make one before the ski season begins....

2 comments:

Lindsay December 3, 2008 at 12:05 AM  

Hmmmmm....I'll have to google that thing - sounds right up my ally. Is it for bigger kids, or babies, too??

Anonymous December 4, 2008 at 9:43 PM  

Ooooooh Look at them all!! I need fabric! Maybe I can satisfy my urge for a new carrier by making my own?! And FWIW I LOVE my Kozy - LOVE LOVE LOVE it! :)

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP