Saturday, December 20, 2008

The icing on the cake Christmas cookie

Our favorite Christmas party of the season was today. Six inches of snow and high winds didn't stop our crew from getting together to share some holiday cheer at PapaBear's parent's house. We are sleeping over because of the bad weather. You know you have wonderful inlaws when you can invite yourself over at the last minute to spend the night! Julia crashed at 7pm because she didn't take a nap, but Sam is watching The Santa Claus with us. I logged on tonight to check on the status of my offer on this fireplace mantel and to order a free 8x10 from Walgreens. (Use the code "FREEGIFT" by midnight (central time) to order a print for youself)


I'm still deciding which photo to enlarge but as for the fireplace - It's mine for only 25 bucks.
I just need to brave blizzard conditions to pick it up. I can't wait!

4 comments:

Lisa December 20, 2008 at 10:59 PM  

I know all about great in-laws. I know that mine have indeed been such a blessing for me as I have been recovering from gall bladder surgery. Enjoy your time!!

As goes for the fireplace/mantle... I love it and for $25.00 (WOW) that is a steal. Gotta love great deals!

Aspiemom December 21, 2008 at 7:33 PM  

It sounds very cozy in your neck of the woods! I love that movie. I've watched all of that series many times!

Great deal on the fireplace! I'm impressed!

Esther December 21, 2008 at 9:24 PM  

Nice fireplace! I know you've been wanting one, congrats!

Lindsay December 21, 2008 at 11:09 PM  

what a steal!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP