Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Blog Frog

You've seen it on other blogs - that widget that is chocked full of information on who visits that particular blog and who's updated their own blog. I decided to add a couple to mine today below the profile pictures of my family. A year ago I read the same 10 blogs and went directly to their site to see if there was an update. Google Reader just didn't do it for me. Now with a Blogger Dashboard I can see which blogs have new posts, but the beauty of The Blog Frog is that I can be drawn in by the title of a post and not just the title of the blog. I've found some fantastic blogs that way, reconnected with blogs I'd "lost" and am saving time. Scroll down below the sidebar pics and see what my favorite bloggers are saying....

4 comments:

Unknown December 16, 2008 at 11:12 AM  

Thanks for stopping by, Mama Bear! That is so neat that those stockings are a holiday tradition and that you all know how to make them! I've played Cranium a few times but am really bad at the molding with clay part :-) so that's why I stick with Pictionary.

Homegrown Tribe December 16, 2008 at 3:00 PM  

i should look into the 'blog frog' I clicked on their site but didn't pay much attention... probably a kid talking to me. :)

britt

Aspiemom December 16, 2008 at 4:50 PM  

I should switch to that instead of the Live Feed. Hey, I'm on your Blog Frog right now! I'm honored!

Lindsay December 16, 2008 at 7:13 PM  

I've been thinking about doing this - it's pretty neat if you think about it. A little "Big Brother"'ish, but cool!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP