Thursday, December 11, 2008

4(00) the love of blogging

I just noticed that this is my 400th post of the year! (That puts me pretty darn close to the 1000 mark if you put both of my blogs together.)

Thanks for joining the four of us on our adventures these last couple of years. I cringe when I think of all the memories that would have been lost if I hadn't been blogging about them. I also can't help but cringe when I think about all the other stuff I could have been doing instead of waiting for pictures to upload, reading other blogs, or trying to figure out how to put into words what's going on in our lives.

I wouldn't change it though. I've met some very special people and look forward to meeting more. These milestone posts are always a good time to delurk so feel free to leave a comment. I promise to stop by and say hi.

4 comments:

Lindsay December 11, 2008 at 5:34 PM  

Congrats on your 400th....or 1000th! LOL. whatever number - I've enjoyed reading your posts.

These really are something your kids will look back on some day and reallly appreciate that you did for them...even if they do think you're a bit crazy :-)

Anonymous December 11, 2008 at 8:32 PM  

Congratulations! That's great! :) Here's to lots lots more. I love your blog.

Esther December 11, 2008 at 9:30 PM  

Congratulations! Looking forward to the next 400!

Homegrown Tribe December 12, 2008 at 8:42 AM  

what an awesome way to document our lives huh! Here's to many many more 400's! :)

britt

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP