Friday, November 7, 2008

A night out on the town

I felt like the luckiest girl in the world yesterday after a good report from Sam's preschool teacher at conferences and the first dinner out as a family (I don't count McDonald's) in six months. I made up for lost time by enjoying chicken wild rice soup, chicken noodle soup, salad, pizza, chicken, and cheese bread. Our local pizza joint goes all out for their buffet. On the way home we stopped at the library to pick up a few new books. Sometimes it's the simple things that bring the most pleasure - especially when it means spending time with the people I love most.

Have a great weekend everyone! We're expecting snow and for the first time in over 4 years WE DON'T CARE!!!! (Brian used to plow snow.)

0 comments:

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP