Thursday, November 6, 2008

I don't mind the rain



Not when it has this effect on her curls.








Julia had fun jumping in puddles this morning after we dropped Sam off from school. If I hadn't needed to get to work on finishing up a proof CD for a client we would have stayed out much longer.
Instead, we all came in out of the rain and got to work*.











* For Julia, her work involved curling up on my bed to watch a Baby Einstein video. My work involved preparing proofs. Houston was sent to the basement to get to work on catching mice.

3 comments:

Lisa November 6, 2008 at 5:20 PM  

WOW - I love that 2nd picture of Julia. Her curls are gorgeous!! What a cutie pie.

Rachel November 6, 2008 at 11:07 PM  

Doesn't every mother DREAM of having a child with those eyes and smile and curls? Just beautiful!

Love how happy the picture is!

Lindsay November 8, 2008 at 1:07 AM  

Those curls are something aren't they! Something adorable.

And seriously - our cats look a lot alike....we're both new cat owners...only we don't have mice. I dont' think. :-)

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP