Friday, November 14, 2008

Deep inside Bear Country


...lives the Bear Family.

In an effort to keep more of our personal information personal I have come up with new blog names for our family. I will still use Sam and Julia's names from time to time since I love their names too much not too.

I will be tweaking the layout in the days to come. If you can't see something let me know ok? We're walking out the door to meet Brian's family now and I wanted to get my blog public again before we leave.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Carrie MamaBear
Brian PapaBear
Sam BrotherBear
Julia SisterBear
(this might take some getting used too)



3 comments:

Aspiemom November 14, 2008 at 7:51 PM  

I wondered why I couldn't access your blog earlier! Now I know why. I love the bear outfits - especially that one in the center column next to your profile. They are just adorable!

Have a good weekend, MamaBear!

Lindsay November 15, 2008 at 10:25 PM  

I've thought about that - you know, since i've given the world my last name. Such a paint to change though. I think I might have to pray long and hard about it though - protecting family is higher priority than going through a little "trouble."

I love your little bear theme!

Kelly November 17, 2008 at 12:04 AM  

Cute theme, and I ADORE the new bear pics!!! :)

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP