Saturday, October 4, 2008

What's in your wallet toolbox?

If I could get my hands on the person who decided that it would be wise to use star headed screws to close up the back of my vacuum, I just might use some of these tools on them! Who has star-headed screwdrivers in their toolbox? We have three tool boxes and not one of them contains a screw driver that will open the back of my vacuum.
What's a mom to do when Lincoln logs and Little People get trapped inside my vacuum?
Not vacuum, you say?
Well, I wish that were an option, but we have a white shedding machine dog so I have to vacuum often.
So I resort to these "tools" to bust out the log and the lady from the innards of my vacuum.
What have you gotten stuck in your vacuum lately?

0 comments:

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP