Thursday, October 9, 2008

A waste of time

Thanks for the great suggestions ladies. I wish I could say I did something fun, something productive, or at least something that didn't add to my stress level.
See, my camera is on the fritz and I thought this coming week would be the perfect time to send it in for repairs. I'll be enjoying the great outdoors freezing my butt off in the Boundary Waters Canoe Area and wouldn't dare bring my good camera along. My warranty isn't valid without a sales receipt though and after 2 hours of tearing my office apart I still didn't find it.
I've got my fingers crossed that when I call the company tomorrow they can fax me some sort of proof of purchase. In the meantime I have a messy office to contend with and the uncertainty of not knowing if I can get my camera fixed.
I can't complain though...
I did sleep most of yesterday (when I wasn't puking my guts out)
I finished the 4th book in a Tracie Peterson series during naptime today.
I took my first bubble bath in this house earlier in the week.

1 comments:

Lindsay October 13, 2008 at 2:58 PM  

Oh no! A broken camera...seriously, I feel your pain. That would totally stink. How did it break? And what do you shoot with (your good camera)? :-) Hope you get it fixed (free)!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP