Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sharing the Love

Someone at blurb.com liked the books I've made and offered me a discount on my next book. The cool part is that they said I could share the code for $15 off. If this post about photo book making inspired you to start (or finish) your own Blurb book go ahead and leave me a comment (including your email) so I can share the code with you.

Need more inspiration? Check out my newest project in the my bookstore titled "Tom & April". This is special book to me because I had the opportunity to use portraits by Jennifer McKinney Photography - always a treat!
You can preview the first 15 pages of any of my books by clicking on the book and then the "book preview" below the picture.

3 comments:

Christine September 18, 2008 at 11:40 AM  

Hi,

I am so excited about starting to make a book. My Mom passed away on June 10, 2007 and I thought I would make a book with all pictures of her from birth till now. I really have no idea where to start but look forward to the challenge. If you would not mind sharing the code for money off I would appreciate it. My book has hopes of being a big one and any money off would greatly help. Please email me at journeytohannah@gmail.com.

Thank you,
Christine Rojas

Anonymous September 20, 2008 at 11:00 AM  

I was super excited when you posted about the blurb books! I never know what to get my parents and my in-laws for Christmas. They have everything they need and don't need more "stuff", but I thought these would be perfect for Christmas loaded with pictures of the grandkids! If I got a discount, the books could be bigger and better!

My e-mail address is: megnjaxmom@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Heather Leuenberger

Hurricane Hurst September 24, 2008 at 11:56 AM  

Would love the discount. My twins do not have the hard back book of pictures like our new baby got at 1. Would love to make them one. Debbie abchurst@gmail.com abchurst.blogspot.com

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP