Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A whole week?

Has it really been that long since I blogged? Geez. Sorry 'bout that.
I actually had to go read my own blog to see what I wrote about last.
The last week has been a blur of activity and preparation for my sister's visit. She and Lily arrived Monday evening and it's been a rollercoaster of emotions ever since. Lily wasn't gaining weight, but didn't have insurance to be able to go to the doctor. Kara lives in a different county and it was an uphill battle to get my county to help out with some much needed forms. Would you believe the woman I talked to wouldn't even tell me if she had the three forms I needed in her office? Ugh. I don't get it. I knew the exact name of each of the forms and she wouldn't tell me if I could pick them up at their office or not. Stupid.

Your prayers for Kara and for Lily are appreciated. Specifically, you can pray for an easier time with the navigation of the paperwork trail, the communication between the center where Kara and Lily will be living and the agencies who are helping them, for Kara as she continues to learn the ropes of motherhood, and for Lily - that she would continue to gain weight.

0 comments:

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP