Friday, August 15, 2008

Surprise!

It's a .........









boy girl!

I'm still in shock that they told my sister, Kara, that she was having a boy at her 20 week ultrasound but about an hour ago she had a little girl. I can only imagine how Kara must feel after 19 hours of labor to be handed a daughter when she was expecting a son.
In the morning the kids and I will head up north so they can meet their new cousin, but first
I'm going to go peruse all the blogs of pregnant ladies I know who have posted recently asking for baby name suggestions since Andrew James won't work for my 7 pound, 7 ounce niece.

If anyone reads this before I leave to go visit her tomorrow morning feel free to leave you suggestions for names. She likes names that start with A, K, or J. Irish names are high on her list too.

1 comments:

Homegrown Tribe August 16, 2008 at 9:59 AM  

oh my goodness! That's another reason why we don't find out. ha!

what's her blog link?

brittany

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP