Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Pop Quiz

I'm married to a walking encyclopedia. Brian is a bottomless pit when it comes to trivia. He soaks it up every day by reading baseball stats, trivia books, and even by reading TriviaPursuit cards sometimes. He was one question away from passing the Jeopardy test. Me? I have a tendency to soak up useless knowledge. Things like: The first ingredient in licorice ten years ago was flour. (Now it's high fructose corn syrup.) Or this one: My third grade boyfriend's birthday is January 3rd. The reason I bring this up is because I found a collection of random trivia the other day and thought it would be fun to share some of it with my readers in the form of a pop quiz. Here's the first question:

How long does it take the average person to fall asleep?


1 comments:

Homegrown Tribe August 14, 2008 at 11:23 PM  

i have no idea what the answer is but i am married to a walking encyclopedia too. ha!

brittany

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP