Sunday, August 31, 2008

GULP!

I think I might have dyed Julia's hair by accident.

Julia's hair is becoming dry and brittle and in an effort to salvage every last twist of her trademark curls, I used a deep conditioner that came with my hair dye from July. In a perfect world I would have some organic conditioner from the health food store, but I figured the other stuff would work for the time being. That is until I caught a glimpse of red in her damp locks. What's done is done. It never dawned on me that there would be a hint of color in the conditioner.
Gulp.

1 comments:

Anonymous September 1, 2008 at 2:44 PM  

oh, crazy! can't wait to see it in person:) i bet it looks darling! did the conditioner look red? i remember it always being white back when i used to dye my hair. but a toned conditioner for after you dye your hair is probably not a bad idea. except maybe in this case!!!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP