Thursday, July 24, 2008

the view from here

If you've been online as late at night as I have lately you might have watched my blog template go through quite a few changes in a short amount of time. I learned a few things about HTML this week and tested out that ounce of knowledge on the template I chose. I was really hoping to be able to use the stretch template so I could display extra large images, but had to give up that idea when it was causing my columns to get wacky. I think I've got things back to 'normal' but have gotten some feedback saying that the text still bleeds onto the green. Anybody else notice anything out of whack?

Thanks for your input!

3 comments:

Anonymous July 24, 2008 at 12:19 PM  

Aaargh-it's still doing it. Maybe it's just my wacky computer at work.

Anonymous July 24, 2008 at 3:04 PM  

Looks all good to me right now...

Homegrown Tribe July 24, 2008 at 9:35 PM  

looks great here! It might be their screen resolution. I've had trouble with that before. isn't html fun! :)

brittany

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP