Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A picture is worth a thousand words


Or in this case at least a couple dozen comments. I went out on a limb tonight and dyed my hair. Now I'm asking YOU to go out on a limb and take this opportunity to delurk. I know I don't have a huge readership but there are people all over the world that are consistently checking in to see what this family of four is up to. I'd like the opportunity to return the love and "meet" you as well. All you have to do is leave a comment (you could share a hair horror story if you'd like) and within the next day or two I'll magically change this black and white photo to color. Better yet, I'll post a picture of the new do I'm sporting.

7 comments:

Jennisa July 16, 2008 at 10:34 PM  

i'm curious, very curious!

Anonymous July 16, 2008 at 10:43 PM  

Ooh, what a super post idea! Here's hoping readers will delurk!

And...are you SERIOUS!?...you really did dye your hair!?!!? I am dying with curiosity, too!

Oh, and--yes!--I will let you know the next time we go to the S.P. and you can do the same if you guys go!!

Anonymous July 17, 2008 at 6:54 AM  

I'm very curious...I may have to drive over tonight and take a peek!

Hilary July 17, 2008 at 9:18 AM  

I'm here!

Hair horror story:
Well, in my highschool/college days I dyed my hair allll the time. One time I decided to try blonde. Well, with all the different times I'd dyed my hair prior, it seems the bleach didn't quite have the effect it was supposed to. I had rainbow hair basically - streaks of orange, very white/bleached, red, brown, pink and shades in between! I actually took a picture before I dyed it all over again with a darker color. If I knew where that pic was I'd have to show it to you!
Here's to hoping your hair story turned out better than that!
I'm sure it did :)

Anonymous July 17, 2008 at 5:14 PM  

I got a haircut...will leave the silver God gave me in.

Kelly July 17, 2008 at 9:45 PM  

Delurking! My hair horror: it never changes. Same boring hair decade after decade - lol. Or so it feels...

Lakeville Vertical July 29, 2008 at 11:26 PM  

I have lots of hair horror stories mainly because my friend went through beauty school and I was her guinea pig many times. The worst was when my hair turned gray. I was only 20 and it was not a pretty gray either. I've had more weird cuts than I can count on my hands and toes. I love your new color. It's very flattering! :)

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP