Wednesday, May 28, 2008

uncharted territory

At 4pm today a young lady will be coming over to our house to interview for the job of being Sam and Julia's very first (non-family) babysitter. I think I'll be more nervous than she will be. I don't like to pry, yet I want to make sure she's responsible enough to watch my babies. I Googled "what to ask a potential babysitter" and found a bunch of sites that list deep, probing questions the sites suggest you may want to ask at an interview. Thankfully Brian will be home when she arrives so he can keep the kids distracted and she and I can talk before she starts interacting with the kids.
I'd love to hear some questions you asked your babysitter(s) or wish you had asked.

Thanks! I'll keep you posted. :)

1 comments:

Homegrown Tribe May 28, 2008 at 3:07 PM  

Oh... good luck! I wish I had a babysitter. :)

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP