Sunday, May 11, 2008

my Mother's Day


We called today Mommy's Special Day. I got extra hugs and kisses. I got to sleep in (too bad it made us late for church). I received 3 cards from Sam and two from Julia (all homemade). The kids gave me marigolds to plant in my flower box. Sam gave me a framed picture of himself he made at school out of puzzle pieces.

I got to pick our afternoon activity (Frisbee golf). I got a gas station cappuccino - just because. Julia picked me a flower. At bedtime when we
asked Sam what he wanted to tell




Jesus thank you for today he said "Mommy". It was a wonderful day - one I won't ever forget.

Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there!

2 comments:

Corey~living and loving May 12, 2008 at 12:50 AM  

It certainly seems like it was a lovely lovely day for you. :)
Happy Mother's Day.

Homegrown Tribe May 13, 2008 at 1:10 PM  

I LOVE the top picture... too special.

Happy mothers day!

Brittany

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP