Thursday, March 20, 2008

walking in her shoes

When Julia walked into church this past Sunday a light bulb went off in my head. She was wearing the shoes Elsie wore when she the same age as Julia is now. What makes these shoes extra special is that they are the shoes Elsie wore with her flower girl dress for our wedding.







She was 8 days old when we got engaged and walked down the aisle like a pro 17 months later. She practiced dropping the rose petals throughout the pre-ceremony photographs, always picking them back up as soon as she dropped them. When it came time for the real deal she opted not to drop any petals, but instead handed them one by one to Brian, who stuck each one in his tuxedo jacket pocket. I can only imagine how sweet it was because this all happened before I took my first step towards my groom.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP