Friday, March 7, 2008

Out of the blue


"Ring around the rosie,
Pockets full of posies,
Rashes, crashes,
We all fall down."


Me: I'm going downstairs to get some shoes. I'll be right back.
Sam: Good luck!


After watching Julia climb up on the couch next to him Sam said, " You look beautiful Julia!"


I'm clinging to these unexpected and adorable things that have been coming out of Sam's mouth lately because in between there has been a ton of whining and picking on Julia. Come on Spring, the grumpies are getting old! My son needs to be outside running and riding his bike SOON!!!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Homegrown Tribe March 7, 2008 at 5:08 PM  

that is so sweet! and what an ADORABLE picture of him.

have a great weekend!

brittany

MerrandaVK March 7, 2008 at 8:10 PM  

My boy, too, has been picking a bit too much on his sister (which sends her into piercing screams which I, of course LOVE) lately. I agree, those boys need to be outside letting off some steam.

Anonymous March 7, 2008 at 9:14 PM  

Oh, I feel your pain!! But so glad you have a few precious quotes to cling to. I just LOVE Sam wishing you good luck on finding shoes. If your shoe search is anything like it is in MY house, you actually did need the luck.

Killlashandra March 10, 2008 at 3:33 PM  

I totally agree boys need to be outside running around and tiring themselves out. :)

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP