Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Baby Boom

One by one pregnancies have been announced this month starting with Owen and Staci and then my childhood friend, Rhonda. Next it was Brittany and the exciting news of identical twins. Within days I found out my cousin Jeff and his wife, Dana are expecting their first child and our friends Joy and Chris are expecting their fourth.






Then this morning I saw this:

























Even if some of the babies come early, October is going to be one busy month!

We already celebrate this list of birthdays in October -

Julia
Grant
My uncle, Mark
Sam
My sister, Kara
Both my Grandpas
Maisie
My college friend, Courtney
My cousin, Porter
My second cousin, Jasper
My mom
My childhood friend, Heather

My apologies if I forgot anyone. As you can see I have a lot to remember and only 3 from this list are written down anywhere.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Aleah March 11, 2008 at 12:50 PM  

We have a lot of October B-days in our family also. Including Ella!
I've noticed this baby boom also...it happened last year around Oct./Nov. over here too!

What a great way to let you know!

Unknown March 11, 2008 at 1:11 PM  

Wow!! I have goosebumps!! Congrats to Wendy and her family! Is that really how they "told you"? How fun and cute if it was!!! Funny, because I asked Wendy at your UB party two weekends ago if she was pregnant and she did give me a funny look as she said, "no." Hee hee! How great! I had gotten her confused with Staci..she didn't look pregnant or anything. Anyway, what a Baby Boom!!

(Can see these photos of Bea but still not the sledding ones from yesterday.)

Homegrown Tribe March 11, 2008 at 4:50 PM  

isn't it crazy how it 'booms' all at once. I actually don't know many people expecting right now. Only 2-3 I think. I'm sure it will happen soon.

i couldn't see the sledding pics either. :( It's probably blogger error.

Brittany

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP