Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Wordless Wednesday


I spent 30 minutes picking these tiny pieces of "dirt" off the carpet today after the kids decided it would be fun to see how far (and how fast) they could throw as much as possible before I put an end to that little game.

This is an old photo from last year, but we're still using this same "dirt" to beat the winter blah's.
Some of the soybeans have been dropped down the heat register, others are out of reach behind the couch, I'm sure still more are tucked behind the entertainment center.... and that's where they'll stay until we move.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Homegrown Tribe February 20, 2008 at 2:49 PM  

Oh yeah... we do that too. :) Good fun!

Killlashandra February 20, 2008 at 4:04 PM  

Beans make great toys though!

Anonymous February 20, 2008 at 9:34 PM  

Oh, I woulda just vacuumed them. Bad for my vacuum probably, right? I totally thought I remembered this as a "last year" photo. And I was right! Yeah, I guess my millet WAS worse than this...now that I see the beans...so nice and big! Not little and rolly and EVERYWHERE! Oh, well, a kid's gotta have fun in winter somehow!!!

Drea February 25, 2008 at 1:08 PM  

good idea tho!!

Kelly March 6, 2008 at 10:52 PM  

Oooohh! GREAT idea! I might have to borrow this one...

Sorry for the deluge of comments - I'm catching up on your blog after a hiatus! :)

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP