Monday, February 4, 2008

Exposure




Thanks to friends who've taken me up on my free portrait session offer*, I've gotten some more practice and advertising material for my business. It's tough to grow a business without funneling money into advertising so I feel blessed to have had the chance to add to my portfolio and do something for my friends. Thank you Nicole, Kristin and the Coopers!



Click here to see more portraits from this week.




* I would love to include you in my free offer. Get in touch with me to set up a time for a session.

2 comments:

Homegrown Tribe February 4, 2008 at 6:19 PM  

Great pictures! I agree... every little bit of practice on friends and family is great. Maybe one day I'll be ready to go head first into the business. But until then...... Ha!

Kelly February 12, 2008 at 9:53 PM  

Cool! Isn't it great getting all of the beautiful people you know to pose for the camera? :)

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP