Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Julia's Top 10 Words of 2007

10. Baby (often said in a high squeeky voice with her nose all crinkled up)
9. Bye-bye
8. nigh-nigh
7. nu-nu (nurse - never thought I'd be nursing long enough for my child to tell me)
6. puppy (said with the same excitement as baby)
5. bubow (Learned from the line in a book that says, "My shirtsleeves hide my elbows")
4. bufflo (Grandma and Grandpa brought Julia a stuffed buffalo back from Salt Lake City)
3. baa/moo (This girl loves her animals!)
2. Mama/Daddy (Melts my heart every time I hear it)
1. Je-Je (Jesus - how sweet it is that my 14 month old can say our Savior's name!)

Bonus Material: 10 signs Julia knows and uses:
10. eat
9. bye
8. bath
7. more
6. all done
5. please
4. bird
3. nurse
2. thank you*
1. help*

* Learned just this week

1 comments:

Anonymous January 1, 2008 at 9:31 PM  

Wow! Impressive!! I have been so taken aback by her verbal skills of late. Sam sure ended up catching up when it was his turn to learn to talk, but Julia sure didn't take after him in this area, did she? Way to go, baby girl!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP