Tuesday, January 15, 2008

4 the love of games

I don't know about you, but I love, love games. I always have.
My favorite board game is Cranium* because you get a little of everything. I've always been really good at Pictionary* so that's my favorite portion of Cranium*. My aunt could draw the simplest thing and I'd know instantly what it was. My brain is just wired for the obscure and random as those who know me can attest too. (My train of thought tends to be quite random as well.)
Blogging has brought out a new kind of game - one that I'm not very good at, but still enjoy. MCK Mama has a fun and challenging contest going on that, though it brings out my love of games, has me stumped. See for yourself at:
www.mycharmingkids.net

Who knows! Maybe YOU'LL be the lucky winner!

1 comments:

Hilary January 16, 2008 at 11:42 AM  

She's got us good, doesn't she???

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP