Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Wrapping up

What a wonderful Christmas this has been! No pictures to share yet because Brian has has to plow at midnight and I can't be on the computer while he's trying to sleep. The kids are already sleeping soundly in their beds after a three day sugar high and as soon as Brian is done chatting with his brother who lives in Alaska, I'm off to bed myself. The idea of sleeping over at Grandma and Grandpa's house was a great one, but we didn't exactly sleep.

Safe travels everyone!

JMom shared this video and I couldn't help but do the same. Merry Christmas!

I also wanted to extend a prayer request for little Maisie. Jennifer has all the details posted on her blog. Thanks!

0 comments:

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP