Thursday, December 13, 2007

When Google fails

I turn to YOU, fellow bloggers. I have been trying to find a quote, poem, verse, or SOMETHING to go with a picture I am giving to Brian's cousin for Christmas. She lost her father to cancer in the spring and when I found a sweet picture of her youngest son snuggled up to Grandpa that I took a year or two ago I knew I wanted to make a gift out of it. I have a frame that has an off-centered 5x7 opening that leaves plenty of mat space for writing. That's where I'm stuck. The things I do find that are grandpa related talk about memories which unfortunately this little guy isn't going to have many of (if at all - he was 2 at the time). If you have any insight on what search word to try other than (remembering grandpa, grandpa quotes, grandpa....) please leave me a comment, or if you have a special Bible verse, poem, or quote you'd be willing to share, I would be eternally grateful. I'll be sure to take a picture and post the final product.

1 comments:

Anonymous December 14, 2007 at 11:36 AM  

Carrie, I don't know what the picture is like but two different sayings come to mind.

When a child is born, so is a Grandpa.

You are my angel. I don't have to see you to know you are with me.

I'm really not very good at this kind of stuff. Love ya.

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP