Friday, December 28, 2007

My first contest!

Following in the footsteps of fellow bloggers, I decided that this was as good a time as any to host my own contest. In fact, it's just in the nick of time. My blog is just about maxed out in the photo storage department (the downside of a 10.1 megapixel camera). I've decided that for the New Year I'd debut my new blog. I love my blog name that Brian gets all the credit for coming up with, but to be more internet-safe, we need to remove our last name from the title and address. So here's the deal: To participate simply leave me a comment with your suggestion for a new blog title and address. I will accept entries until noon on Sunday, December 30th.
* Did a photograph (or two) inspire your suggestion? Don't forget to mention that too!
* Multiple suggestions welcome.
*I reserve the right to tweak the winning title, but will give credit where credit is due - and of course because it wouldn't be a contest without a prize, the winner will receive:
"Give Thanks with a Grateful Heart" - a daily devotional and CD of ten praise and worship songs that are highlighted in the book:
Ancient of Days
Victory Chant
Why So Downcast?
Give Thanks
Trading My Sorrows
Jesus, What a Beautiful Name
Lift Him Up
Amazing Love
I Will Bless Thee, Oh Lord
Let There Be Glory and Honor and Praises

I'll pick my favorite title and post the new address on New Year's Day. So put those thinking caps on everyone!

5 comments:

Anonymous December 29, 2007 at 4:46 PM  

How fun- this contest! I don't have any suggestions just yet but wanted to say Happy Birthday a little early!

Steph

Anonymous December 30, 2007 at 2:45 PM  

Ok, I have been thinking too. And....still thinking.

Anonymous December 30, 2007 at 3:17 PM  

You're so kind to help me Tiffany. It's HARD! I know, cuz I've been trying to come up with something for MONTHS. Right now I'm looking for a 'P' word to use instead of Pauly and then I'd keep pics and prose.

Anonymous December 30, 2007 at 4:31 PM  

Phenomenal Pics and Prose

Pleasant Pics and Prose

Pleasing Pics and Prose

Priceless Pics and Prose

Perfect Pics and Prose

Positively Pics and Prose


That's all I have right now! :)

Anonymous December 30, 2007 at 7:38 PM  

Plentiful Pics & Prose

:)

I'm thinking, I'm thinking...

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP