Saturday, December 1, 2007

Missing: two sets of angel wings


Julia sported the classic Christmas pageant halo today while we helped decorate our church for Christmas. It takes a pretty big crew to assemble the 40 foot tree that stands in the sanctuary and while I don't know that I did much to help other than take photographs, this was a tradition we wanted the kids to participate in this year.

A halo and wings would have looked perfect on Sam today. He was quite the little helper. Even when things slowed down he was asking to get back to work and hand up more branches. Sorry I can't share a picture of the finished product.

1 comments:

Anonymous December 1, 2007 at 10:02 PM  

I didn't realize you were doing this today, too! What a SUPER post title!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP