Thursday, December 27, 2007

The case of the missing cell phone

Whenever I lose my phone I just use Brian's phone to call mine and as long as it's not on vibrate I can usually find it in a matter of seconds (unless it is in the grass where I dropped it at this year's Halloween party). Tonight I was on the phone with my sister when we went upstairs to put the kids to bed so I was pretty sure it was up there somewhere. This fact made my normal search and rescue technique impossible without risking waking the kids. I debated aborting my search and hoping that nobody called us tonight, but it was only 7:30. I looked everywhere - including the rooms the kids are asleep in. Sam's a sound sleeper so I turned his light on to search, but didn't find it. I had no choice then but to take Brian's phone upstairs with me, open both doors, and hang up the second I heard something. Da da da. I heard the beginning of my ringer starting to sing it's catchy tune and quickly hit end. I turned the light on in Sam's room again, but could NOT find it. Knowing that it was for sure in there, I had to call one more time and find the stupid thing before Sam woke up. Da da da da... Oh my word. I had dropped it in Sam's bed when I leaned in to kiss him tonight. There it was all lit up, alerting me to the fact that I had missed two calls. Thankfully, Sam missed those calls too.

1 comments:

Anonymous December 27, 2007 at 9:31 PM  

Oh, SO glad Sam missed the calls, too! And that you found it. I've done very similar things with my phone...

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP