Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Bah Humbug!

Somewhere I came across the quiz that tests your Christmas knowledge. I guess I don't know much because the blog I found this on scored a 91% compared to my 61%. I don't know the dates classic movies were released and I don't know where Christmas tree decorating came from. If you know these things perhaps you'd fare better, but I'll warn you, you have to go through pages of stupid offers to get your results. Poor schmuck who lives at my childhood address is going to get some very odd junk mail in the near future.


Take the Christmas Quiz - Christmas Triva Quiz at QuizRocket.com!
Make Your Own Quiz

0 comments:

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP