Sunday, November 18, 2007

Santa: take 1


I have been prepping Sam in hopes that he won't be scared to sit on Santa's lap this year. I don't have pictures from last year, but one look at this one will make this year's apprehension look like excitement. We took the kids to the mall last night to get a glimpse of the jolly fellow and let Sam warm up to the idea at his own pace. Here are the pictures from our first try. I'm sure we'll give it another go soon. Stay tuned...



I was a tad disappointed to not see the usual Santa, but when this kind soul asked one of his elves for a Sharpie (a purple one) "because the elves like purple", my heart softened as he carefully checked off the toy train from Sam's letter and made a note to make one for Julia too.








Notice Julia's expression says about the same thing Sam's does, "Don't you dare leave me here with this dude!"

1 comments:

Anonymous November 19, 2007 at 10:22 PM  

too funny....

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP